There are three ways you can help out with the Friends of Robert Miles Infants.
- Come along to one of our meetings, everyone is welcome. We meet every half term in Oak classroom at 7pm - 9pm. Just come along, you're sure to find a warm welcome and plenty of interest projects to help organise and run. Our next meeting is on the ...
- Volunteer for a future event
We currently need volunteers for the following events/activities
- School performances - helping sell raffle tickets, tea and coffee, and performance photos.
- 50/50 club - helping with the advertising, selling, and processing of entries.
- Family Bingo afternoon - Jan 21st
- Support any/all of the activities and events that the Friends organise.