Robert Miles Infant School is a non-selective, mixed, non-denominational primary school. Applications must be made on the Nottinghamshire County Council Common Application Form.
You can find details of how to apply on the council’s primary admissions web page:
If Robert Miles Infant School is over-subscribed, priority is first given to pupils who are:
- Children looked after by a local authority and previously looked after children.
- Children who live in the catchment area at the closing date for applications and who, at the time of admission, will have a brother or sister attending the school or the linked junior/primary school.
- Other children who live in the catchment area at the closing date for applications.
- Children who live outside the catchment area and who, at the time of admission, will have a brother or sister attending the school or the linked junior/primary school
- Children who live outside the catchment area.
First admission to infant/primary school and moving from infant to junior school:
For applications received by the closing date (15.01.2019)
- Decision letters sent 16 April 2019.
- Deadline for lodging appeals – 21st May 2019. •
- Appeals lodged by 21st May 2019 will endeavour to be heard by 23rd July 2019.